The following list will assist you in your dance wear purchases.Please check with class instructors for specific questions regarding appropriate attire.
- Dancers must wear appropriate dance shoes to each class.
- Warm-up attire is at the discretion of the instructor.
- Please do not wear baggy clothes to class. The instructor needs to be able to see your posture and alignment to properly assist you in your lessons.
- For non-ballet classes please make sure that hair is secured off face.
For Ballet Classes:
- Girls: Pink or black tights, Black Leotard, Pink shoes, Hair in bun, Ballet skirt/shorts ok
- Boys: Black fitted pants, Black or white fitted shirt or tank, Black shoes
We appreciate your cooperation in upholding the following policies at CORE DANCE for the benefit of all concerned.
- Please arrive on time at the designated class time, ready to dance. For safety reasons, dancers who arrive more than 10 minutes late will need to observe class.
- Dance instruction begins 5 minutes into each class.
- Dancers in ballet classes must wear their hair in a bun. For all other classes, hair must be secured off the face and neck.
- During class, dancers may ask instructors questions. All other talking is inappropriate.
- Please be respectful and considerate of instructors and fellow students.
- Disruptive behavior may result in temporary loss of class participation privileges. There may be certain cases where we reserve the right to offer future services. We have a zero tolerance policy when it comes to threats, bullying, or acts of violence.
- Ask instructor for permission to leave the classroom. After class, younger dancers will remain in the dance room until their parents arrive. CORE Dance Studio is not responsible for students once they have left the Dance Studio.
- No food, drinks, candies or gum is allowed in the dance rooms or down the hallway. Closed water bottles are acceptable and encouraged. All food must be eaten in the changing room or outside. No cell phone use during class. Please keep all cell phones on vibrate.
- Lost & Found boxes are located in the changing room. Unclaimed items left in the container will be donated to a local charity four times throughout the course of the year.
- Please do not interrupt classes to speak with instructors. Contact Stacy Estrada or Leslie Baumberger (email@example.com) with any questions or concerns you may have regarding our instructors, classes or placement. Please contact the office to make an appointment to speak with the instructor.
- Please make sure the dancer arrives on time, ready to dance.
- Tuition is due the 1st of each month. We appreciate your promptness! A $15 late fee will apply if payment is received after the 7th of the month.
- Please complete an add/drop form in the front office to make a change to your dance schedule. Dancers must be officially enrolled in order to take each class. Your tuition will remain the same until an add/drop form has been received in the front office.
- Photography or videotaping of the students strictly prohibited. It is not always easy for another student or parent to discern when a photograph or a video is being taken of them or another student. It is a distraction to the dancers, instructors, and class, as a whole. Please respect the privacy and comfort of all involved and reserve your videotaping and photography for outside of the studio.
- Parents are welcome to observe any class their child is participating in. All observations are done outside the classroom on the television screen in the hallway.
- CORE reserves the right to cancel classes due to low enrollment. Refunds will be provided for students that have prepaid for any canceled class.
- We reserve the right to refuse service
- Please call in advance to check on the status of particular class. Cancelled classes are posted on the CORE website.
- Please “like” us on Facebook so you can keep up to date with all our changes. We stay current on Facebook.
Registration & Tuition Policies
|# of Classes Per Week||Monthly Tuition Rates|
*Drop-ins are $17/class. These monthly rates will remain the same, regardless of the number of weeks during the month. We averaged out the calendar year and across the board the average is 4 classes/month. Most professional studios charge a flat monthly rate per class. CORE Dance has adopted this model.
If you participate in our automatic monthly payment option, tuition will be automatically deducted on the 1st of the month.
Additional information regarding tuition:
- All students must carry a credit card on their account. If you or your student takes a class that has not been paid for, the card on file will be charged.
- An annual, non-refundable $30.00 processing fee per student is applied at the time of registration.
- CORE Dance Studio operates on a Two-season year. One ten-month season (Fall) and a one month season (Summer). Your monthly tuition is billed in consistent installments, month by month. This is both a courtesy to our clients and an efficient way for us to operate; allowing for more time for teaching, by spending less time billing.
- Tuition is due on the 1st of every month and must be paid prior to attending class.
- Tuition received after the 7th of the month will result in a $15.00 late fee. The fee will be automatically charged to your credit card on file.
- Tuition is due regardless of attendance in class.
- We must receive written notice 7 days prior to cancelling for the next month.
- NO REFUNDS, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- You can choose to pay upfront for the entire year or on a month-by-month basis. NO REFUNDS.
- In the event you miss a class, you may request a Make-Up Pass at the front desk. This pass will allow you to attend a similar class of the same level or one level below.
- Make-Up passes are only issued to students that are still enrolled in the studio.
- Make-Up Passes must be requested within one month of the missed class.
- There will be no refunds for missed classes.
- Students with poor attendance may be required to take private lessons to learn missed material.
- At registration, please be sure you provide us with your EMAIL ADDRESS. Our main form of communication with you is via email. Please ensure we have your correct address on file and notify us if you change it.